Wednesday 17 February 2010

Mobile Blogging









This is great!!! after a crazy day of starting with a 445am wake up call, delayed then canceled flight from Glasgow to Leeds...I finally ended up on a 4 hour train ride with NO internet access...getting in at 2pm.
Damn!...I was disconnected!But now I find myself sitting on bottle green, Verner Panton chair, my Air on my Air, in a wonderful store called PAPER SCISSOR STONE, run & owned by Steve Banks, the man behind Electronic Poet, a store that's been open in for a year. A gallery space, record store & clothes shop, it offers...free W-Fi!!! Now that's service for you...But what I what I wanted to talk write about was...There should be more places like this!! to enable people to be immediately creative! Finding this space has finally it gives me a chance to put more pictures up from Glasgow...so the girls with the shades & vintage clothes are 14, 15 & 16, the girl with the fake fur hat from H&M, has a raincoat from Sainsbury's...yes, the supermarket!!

So here I am blogging from my Air...on the go in a randomly found store...shame on you UK national rail 'service'. You didn't think about the restless, everlive customers you have 'captured'. You had me...but you lost me.

No comments: