Tuesday 2 December 2008

Ironic



maybe it is a little, considering I'm saying this blog is about a glance at young european life, & my last 2 posts have been about Portland! still, I don't really know what the young do here, you don't really see them & when you do the clubs & bars close down at 2 in the morning!
 still, if you're looking for some place to go, to while away the daylight hours, as the night ones, leave A LOT to be desired, then check out CHANCE OF RAIN, described by my mate, as being like a cafe for the burning-man crowd! They do some great breakfasts...check them out on Myspace... www.myspace.com/chanceofraincafe


The coolest bar I've found so far is Valentines 232 SW Ankeny, tucked away behind the homeless neighbourhood, great music & Napoleon Dynamite-types... www.myspace.com/valentineslifeblood

No comments: